- The impellers are designed for smooth performance and maximize efficiency. Each is dynamically balanced for quiet vibration free operation and extended bearing life.
- Each pump comes standard with high efficient 3450 RPM motors for peak performance and lower operating costs.
- Our mechanical seals prevent leaking with standard seals good up to 250°F at 175 psi. Optional seals can go up to 400° F.
- Carbon steel tanks are standard with mounting feet so they can be easily secure to foundation. SS tanks optional.
- Optional isolation valves prevent the loss of valuable condensate if pump/motor required removal for maintenance.
- Optional control panels come standard with UL label.
SC Sentinel® Condensate Pumps are complete compact assemblies returning condensate to boiler feed receivers or directly to boilers and provide condensate recovery from comfort heating systems or low pressure steam process heating systems where water recovery is economical or a combination of any such systems. Our systems allow greater flexibility in areas where it becomes difficult to properly grade condensate return lines to a central collection point.The Sentinel® protects the environment. It prevents heat and boiler treatment from polluting liquid waste disposal systems by recycling water, chemicals and heat which also reduces maintenance and energy costs.